- Customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to safely operate motorized golf carts and equipment
- General math skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Good at resolving conflict
- Maintain high energy level
- Ability to sell to customer needs
- Must maintain professionalism at all times
- Develop long standing customer relations
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Basic software knowledge in MS Word, Excel and reservation system.
- Knowledge in a restaurant point of sale service platform preferred.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Part-time position, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Flexibility in work hours preferred.
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
- Work is performed in a restaurant environment both indoors and outdoors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active member and employee communication; May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, and stooping. May also be subject to moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and placing objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds with assistance and objects in excess of 50 pounds with assistance. Stands, sits, or walks for an extended period.
- In addition, the candidate for this position must own reliable transportation, have good conversational English skills, be punctual and present themselves in an appropriate manner for a Country Club environment