FULL TIME POSITION ONLY approximately 40+ hrs. a week (Mon-Thur., 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM Fri 6 AM-9:30 AM; Saturday and/or Sunday.
Essential duties and functions may include the following:
• Responsible for cutting grass on the tee boxes, fairways, roughs, fringes and
greens using a tractor mower; maintains rough and areas surrounding the golf
• Sodding, trimming and applying fertilizer and pesticides on and around the
golf course green, fairways and tees.
• Verti cuts, top dresses, and drags greens; monitors greens for hot spots and
• Maintains mowers and changes cutting reels as needed.
• Irrigates the golf course including the greens, fairways and tees.
• Assists in repairing irrigation leaks and replacing sprinkler heads and water
• Maintains sand traps by filling traps with sand, pumping water out of traps
and spinning and raking the traps.
• Removes trees, trims shrubs and weeds flower beds.
• Assists in over seeding greens and tees.
• Performs custodial operations on golf course grounds and buildings including
cleaning restrooms, the pro shop and maintain tennis area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
*** Must be able pass a background check and Drug test.
• Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able
to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the
essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Knowledge of golf course maintenance techniques preferred
• Skill in the use of equipment such as walking and riding greens mowers, tee
mowers, fairway mowers, rough mowers, rollers, bunker rakes, carts, push
mowers, chain saws and a variety of powered and non-powered hand tools
• The work is typically performed while sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching,
or stooping. The employee must frequently lift light and heavy objects, use
tools and equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity, and distinguish
between shades of color.
• Medium to Heavy work; routinely lifting up to 50lbs and occasionally lifting
• The work is performed outside, where the employee is exposed to noise, dirt,
machinery with moving parts, irritating chemicals and inclement weather. The
work requires the use of protective devices such as masks, goggles, and gloves.